Tuesday 16 January 2018

Start To Finish - #IdeaStation4

My Beloved Fam!


Greetings to you on this rather hot day in Pretoria.

I thank God for yet another day to share with you as every day passes by.

We have a series to push forward as I hope you remember, and we need to keep at it.

On this train ride, we are still at #IdeasStation and we are getting ready to make our way out onto the train. In the last post in the series, we spoke about the pivotal importance of 'Commitment' to the fruition of our ideas. Without it, there will be no success in getting things done.

Now then, let's add another ingredient that I believe is so key to fueling our commitment to the cause of bringing our ideas to life.

I know many people who go to work, seminars, even visit certain friends and do it because of nothing more than 'Duty'. I have heard some of these phrases a great deal, "I hate my job but I have to pay the bills" or "I would rather be at home watching soccer than to go to this seminar, but if I don't, I will lose my job" or even, "Well, this guy is a pain to be around, but he has a lot of money and I need him to invest in my business"

Although commitment exists in the above examples, it will be pretty short-lived once something else comes along and can provide an alternative to them. Therefore we need to have the addition of "Delight" to our mix.

If you don't 'Delight' in yourself, then committing to anything that comes out of you will be difficult to impossible.

You must find Joy in yourself and therefore in your application to Ideas becoming something more. 

What do you think? Join the conversation and leave a comment below. Let's talk about this?

Next up...
#IdeasStaton - From Direction To Action Conclusion
Don't Miss It!

Jehovah Rocks
The Messenger

No comments:

Post a Comment

#OnTheTrain - Progressive Analysis - Part 5

Ndi Madekwana! I bless The Lord for you and I am so thankful that you are still here, by His Grace. 😃 Alright, we are busy with sorting...