Saturday 24 February 2018

#CatchingTheTrain - Dangers Of Indecision

Lumelang Kaofela!

How are you all doing today?!

On my side of the world, it's all about Self-Development, something I hope you are all doing wherever you are.

Right then, let's move right along. We are still in the Series, 'Start-To-Finish' and we are now on the platform deciding to take a/the train. If you've been following along, we are now dealing with the 'Dangers of Indecision'.

Now that we are on the platform, we have come across the stage where we need to take a step forward. We have learnt how to deal with our thoughts and ideas in previous posts and bringing them to life is the next step.

I have had many instances when I have had the opportunity to act on an idea and make a move that will make the theory part of it all, very practical. However, for different reasons, I stalled in taking the necessary measures of making my dreams a reality.

I became hesistant due to not knowing whether I will succeed or not, worrying about what people may say if I was to fail. Worse than this, was the stress of my own capacity vs the capacity needed to make a success of my endeavor. I felt so inadequate that I basically decided that I would wait until I was absolutely sure that I will make it.

Something in me kept pushing me though, I continued to think about it over and over again and I literally worried myself into paralysis.

Then one day, I remembered back in high school when I used to do athletics, that the only way I got faster in the 100 meter race, was to get on to the track and actually run. It is in the running that I started to realize what I needed to work on if I was to get better. This will never happen by just watching from the outside.

It's no different here. You are never going to become a better person by sitting on the platform, watching every train go by, wishing you could get onto one, and just being lukewarm about it! Indecision is painfully constricting and you have to push passed your fear of the unknown and ask questions like, 'What if I succeed beyond my wildest imaginations and change my world as I do it?'.

Encourage yourself! Push yourself! Develop yourself! Don't give up! Make that decision and MOVE!


Next up...
#CatchingTheTrain - Overcoming Doubt Regardless
Don't Miss It!


Jehovah Rocks
The Messenger

No comments:

Post a Comment

#OnTheTrain - Progressive Analysis - Part 5

Ndi Madekwana! I bless The Lord for you and I am so thankful that you are still here, by His Grace. 😃 Alright, we are busy with sorting...