Wednesday 8 May 2019

#OnTheTrain - Vision Development Part 3

The Master Remains On His Throne, And That Gives Me The Confidence To Wake Up Today With A Smile!


Good Day To All Of YOU!!!

I hope you've been following this story as it has been developing, and we will bring it to a close pretty soon.

Let's hear some more from Ketlametswe who shocked me on our last post 😅

Gabriel, "Wait, are you referring to the same man that you said, 'WASTED', so much of your time in High School, that you almost failed your final exams?!!"
Ketlametswe, "Wow, your memory is pretty sharp. Yes sir, that would be him. I mean I know I told you that he was such a horrible distraction and I didn't achieve a lot, due to our relationship back then."
Gabriel, "Exactly, you also told me that you would never be caught dealing with him ever again!"
Ketlemetswe, "True Moruti, and I really meant it when I said it. However, overtime I learned to forgive him and myself, because he admitted to me in a long facebook message that he was messing around with me a lot and he played me as well. It took quite some time to deal with it in my heart, but I eventually did. I went on to forget about the whole thing because I didn't want to talk to him yet."
Gabriel, "Goodness me, what a story, Alright then, what happened when you met up?"
Ketlametswe, "Well, one Thursday evening, a friend of mine told me about an event at Blue Room in Hatfield, and it was a group of two guys who did music. She showed me the poster and I saw him on it! I then quickly did some research about this man who told me that he wants to be a civil engineer, and found that he took a COMPLETELY different direction. I was flabbergasted Moruti!"
Gabriel, "Oh wow! So did you then go there to see him perform?"
Ketlametswe, "Absolutely not. I refused to go and in fact I didn't want to see him. I know this may be slightly confusing but the next day I was on my way to see my aunt in Durban and I was just chilling there, waiting for my check-in time. The next thing, this guy just sits next to me and says, 'My heart knows no other home, but with you. Hello K-Love...'"
Gabriel, "I see."
Ketlametswe, "I didn't have to turn to know who it was and my heart didn't do me any favors when it made me want to just hug him so tight! Those stupid butterflies started messing with me again and well, we started talking, he flew down to Durban with me after having to cancel his ticket and oh well, the rest is history. So anyway, on the flight he was telling me about how much his plans changed when he was busy developing them."
Gabriel, "I'm just amazed at all this. Your love is clearly divine and just meant to be."
Ketlametswe,  "Yes Man of God, but enough about that now. What he said made me take notes right there in the plane and he helped me to iron out my own confusions. I must say he sounded so wise..."
Gabriel, "Oh my gosh, you are blushing. What did he say?"

The young lady continues on the next installment and outlines what the man-in-love made her take notes on.

Next Up...
#OnTheTrain - Vision Development Part 4
Don't Miss It!

JEHOVAH ROCKS!
The Messenger

No comments:

Post a Comment

#OnTheTrain - Progressive Analysis - Part 5

Ndi Madekwana! I bless The Lord for you and I am so thankful that you are still here, by His Grace. 😃 Alright, we are busy with sorting...