Wednesday 22 October 2014

The Pursuit Of Purpose 1

Acknowledgement

As far as I'm concerned, 'Pursuit' really speaks of seeking after something for a reason strong enough to push you until eventual acquisition. But no reasonable person goes on a wild goose chase because the reward, if any, isn't worth your effort.

  • To understand how we need to find God's Purpose for our lives, we need to start with the following acknowledgement.

I one day walked through the doors of Discovery Health seeking employment. By God's Grace I made to the interview stage, which I passed and sure enough...I began my training. You see, the company needed to train me on their culture, principles, mannerisms, protocols, style, codes and even speech. They needed to instil in me what they wanted out of me when I began my occupation.

It was my choice whether I was going to lay down what I had learnt from working at other companies and my own way of working, in order to be immersed in the 'way' of Discovery and do what I'm trained to do. The aim was to gain experience sure, but really the pay off came every pay day. I needed to deal with my monthly bills and doing what the company wanted me to do, in the way they wanted me to do it, afforded me this reward and ability.

I had a sense of belonging and felt good about that as well.

Quick New Flash: As much as Jehovah created this planet for us, its still His Property. We may have rights to manage it by virtue of our often misled wills, but its still His Patent on it. This is how it is sustained.

Here it is...
The first thing we ought to do is to realize that this is His 'Company' and if we seek to gain the True Reward from being here...we need to understand that He is God of the earth among everything else. He is El-Elyon, The Possessor of Heaven and Earth.

Once we acknowledge this and understand it...we can move on to the next step...

Bring your Bible next time as we explore The Pursuit Of Purpose 2

TGBTG!
The Messenger

No comments:

Post a Comment

#OnTheTrain - Progressive Analysis - Part 5

Ndi Madekwana! I bless The Lord for you and I am so thankful that you are still here, by His Grace. 😃 Alright, we are busy with sorting...