Thursday 23 October 2014

The Pursuit Of Purpose 2

Submission (Rebellion's Strongest Adversary)

Hey Everyone. In TPOP 1 we have learnt that acknowledgement of the true authority of a place is a great start to surviving therein. And in the case of Mother Earth, it is The Great Elohim, El-Elyon.

  • Acknowledging His Lordship grants us a good understanding of His Power and Glorious Rule and illuminates an overwhelming need to submit ourselves to Him. 

At Discovery Health, I was taught that they have, set rules and principles that are written and can be referred to at any time both for remembrance and disciplinary action. You see, they made sure that from the very beginning I had full access to this information because should I be found in misconduct, they would refer to the very same information available to me.

And in the case of rebellion, they also had disciplinary measures to deal with such. Should rebellion continue, one would eventually be released from the occupation simply based on the fact that I refuse to obey the rules or submit myself to the authority of the written laws and their enforcement by my superiors.

What they also had available to me was a path for self-development and growth in the company should I choose to do the steps they have set out. All I had to do was submit myself to their process of training and I would gain more from the company with time...learning all that I can from those above me in rank, experience and knowledge.

Ladies and gentlemen, The World, its Creator and His Word are just that. He has created the world by His Word and Reigns through The Same. We seem to make the mistake of doing whatever we want in His 'company' and expect to get the reward from Him. He has Written rules and regulations in The Holy Bible, steps of self-development and growth therein, and His Ever-Loving Holy Spirit Who is there to teach us the deeper things of God.


  • Matthew 6:33 sets the tone on what we need to do in general when it comes to the things of God. More on that in the next post.

Here it is...
We must understand that the next step in finding His Purpose for our lives is to choose to continuously SUBMIT ourselves to the Authority that is Jehovah and His Eternal Word, knowing that there are consequences in rebelling against Him. That is all on us...

On the next post...
Submission - much easier said than done?
Stay Tuned...

TGBTG!
The Messenger

No comments:

Post a Comment

#OnTheTrain - Progressive Analysis - Part 5

Ndi Madekwana! I bless The Lord for you and I am so thankful that you are still here, by His Grace. 😃 Alright, we are busy with sorting...