Thursday 5 February 2015

To God Be The Glory 2

I am the LORD, and there is none else

Hello Everybody! Howzit going out there ekse?!
I hope you are very well. Jehovah is really working on me on this side of the fence and I tell you the truth, it is something else to serve The Most High God.

Above is a statement that is made by a Very Confident God. You find these words in opening Isaiah 45:5. 

In Exodus 20:2 - 3 He declares, "I am the LORD thy God, which have brought thee out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage. Thou shalt have no other gods before me."

He says that there should not be ANY OTHER god before or above Him and therefore, He deserves all the Glory!

As we continue this TGBTG series, I wanted us to come to an understanding of what it means when we magnify God ALONE for our very survival, let alone the things that happen in our lives.
He wants us to exalt and worship Him above any other simply because He Can Back It Up! Oh yeah!!! Ask Beyonce...

Now let's be clear about something...He is well able to do exceedingly, abundantly, above all that we can ask or think(imagine) according to the Power that is at work within us. We find this in Ephesians 3:20. I will be mentioning this in 'Here it is...' but at this juncture I wanted to bring out the fact that He can produce the goods and says this very well in saying that there is simply NO other god that can compare to Him.


Why does He continue to show forth His Power and Ability in our lives? The concluding words in Isaiah 45:3 say, "...that thou mayest know that I, the LORD, which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel."
Just so that we may KNOW that He is Lord!

Here it is...
Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us, Unto him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus throughout all ages, world without end. Amen. There has never been a clearer reason to Praise our God.

We unpack Ephesians 3:20 and 21 in the next post...
Stay Tuned...

TGBTG!
The Messenger
Stay Blessed, Be Multiplied
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

#OnTheTrain - Progressive Analysis - Part 5

Ndi Madekwana! I bless The Lord for you and I am so thankful that you are still here, by His Grace. 😃 Alright, we are busy with sorting...