Monday 2 December 2019

#OnTheTrain - Vision Development Part 5

NDAA to you my lovely family!

I hope you are all doing ever so well as 2019 seeks to take a bow from her work.😪

I pray that you have found some productivity in all the lessons 📝 that she brought with her, for the last 11 months.

😎Progression in the right direction, is the key to gradual fulfillment.😎

🎉2020 beckons and we need to build on from here...

Having said that, we are still learning a thing or two about Vision Development from the narration of Ketlametswe, of Shadrach's journey.

Shall we...

Ketlametswe, "So he tells me about Thibos, 'Bra Thibos took me out for lunch one Saturday afternoon, at Kream of The Crop, there at Mall of Africa, which blew me away! I mean I had never been in such a beautiful place to eat, and he said to me, 'Tell me about yourself'.

That question was so difficult to answer because after all these years, I was only trying to figure myself out, and so much about me is still a mystery. I mean, so many things I had tried, believed in, and failed at so much, that telling anyone about myself, was tantamount to 'trial and error'.

I hesitated in replying to his question and he smiled at me. Then I tried and said, 'I am a man who loves music and wants to study civil engineering to be like you one day, and be able to take people out to places like this and...', he stopped me right there.

He said, 'You don't need to tell me anything else now. You said you love music and you want to study what I studied for money purposes. Shadrach, I have watched you working in the clubs and the way you stare at the Djs when they do their thing. Moreover, I was there when Dj Priest gave you a shot at the decks because he wasn't feeling well, and you flowed.

Listen, vision follows focus my brother, and development follows vision. I studied civil and worked for a few years in the field, and I did good. But if you really want to know where my success really lies... it's in my books. I am an author and the people who read my books tell me how they have helped them in their lives. That is fulfilling and that is what is making me more money than this job which I eventually left.

Look, don't waste years like I did, trying to follow a career, when deep down, I am an entrepreneur. When you do music, your creativity is boundless, and you come up with more and more innovative ideas, right? I saw it in your eyes and heard it in your choice of songs. It was like you were telling a story. When you write those ideas down, plan and execute them, that develops your vision and you cannot be stopped!'


I looked at him in awe and after thinking for a while, I finally replied to his question and I said...

Ketlametswe concludes Shadrachs story on the next installment.

Next Up...
#OnTheTrain - Vision Development Part 6
Don't Miss It!


JEHOVAH ROCKS!
The Messenger

No comments:

Post a Comment

#OnTheTrain - Progressive Analysis - Part 5

Ndi Madekwana! I bless The Lord for you and I am so thankful that you are still here, by His Grace. 😃 Alright, we are busy with sorting...