Friday 20 December 2019

#OnTheTrain - Vision Development Part 6

#HisGrace2019

My Beloved Family! Blessed art thou, who loveth The Lord, Who Reigns on High!

I pray that you are growing in stature and wisdom, as 2019 continues to surrender her strength.

Without further ado, let's close this young lady's story about her man, with whom she reunited.

Ketlametswe, "You should have seen the look in his eyes, Gabe, I| saw a fire in them, like he was born again. As he spoke to me, I felt this well of love rise within me, because he had turned into the man I had hoped to have years ago. He told me that he sat back in his chair for a few minutes, as he took multiple sips of his passion fruit and lemonade beverage, which had ordered at some point.

He said, 'You know my queen, when that time of silence took over, which he allowed, because he said nothing to me until I spoke neh, I thought about all those times that I had come up with ideas on what the Djs could do better and how to modify whats on the table etc, and it was incredible! He made me dig deeper within, and made me see that I was more loaded than I had given myself credit for.

I took out my phone and started typing on my notepad.'

I asked him, 'What did you type?'

He took out his phone and showed me the plans and strategies that he put together in his mind, but had never gotten them down to where he could see them.

Moruti, he went on to explain how, in a matter of 15 minutes, he knew what he was going to do. The crux of the matter is that, he made the decision that he was going to study civil engineering, for the education, not the career, inspired by Dr Tumi, whom he loves. He wanted both, and so he put in motion, a way to do just that.

I love him so much hle abuti!"

Gabriel, "I am in absolute awe. Jehovah works in incredible ways indeed. Well then, I want to ask about how you guys got the romance thing going again, but I feel like that is a conversation for another day. I'm so proud of you though, there is a lot you have learned here.
Let me see if I get the point of all this. So we learn here that..."

Next Up...
#OnTheTrain - Vision Development Part 7
Don't Miss It!

JEHOVAH ROCKS!
The Messenger

No comments:

Post a Comment

#OnTheTrain - Progressive Analysis - Part 5

Ndi Madekwana! I bless The Lord for you and I am so thankful that you are still here, by His Grace. 😃 Alright, we are busy with sorting...