Monday 8 December 2014

The Pursuit Of Purpose 8.4

Heya Everybody!

The festive season is really hitting a new dimension with the kind of heat we have here in Pretoria! But nonetheless, it's a beautiful time to enjoy ourselves. Let's not forget though, that Jehovah still holds our lives in His Hands and we need to acknowledge Him in all we do.

Ok then, this series has been an eye-opener and I am blessed to have these insights by The Holy Spirit, shared through me on this platform.

So a friend of mine, Jody from Rustenburg calls me one morning in a panic! He is just losing it and I can hardly hear what he is saying. In wait a few minutes until he calms down and then ask him what on earth the problem is.


He gets mad that I haven't heard a word he said since he started talking but eventually gets to it. He says, "Gabe, listen, I had a dream and in it, my friends and I were at a Church Conference in Mafikeng. When we driving home, I was sitting at the back and somehow the car spun out of control. We rolled a few times and eventually came to a stop.

I WAS THE ONLY ONE WHO DIED GABE!! I then woke up sweating."

"That is terrible..." I said.

He continued, "I know, but that's not all...I went to sleep after an hour of wondering about it and in the second dream, those same friends of mine were with me at Maponya Mall to bungee jump. They all went and I was the last one. THE ROPE CUT OFF AND I FELL AND DIED. At that I woke up.
So I know that it's clearly my time to die and wanted to spend as much time with those I love and ..."

I stopped him immediately and said, "Cut that out! No one is going to die here. That was The Holy Spirit trying to tell you something. And when you get dreams like that, it simply gives a warning that you should watch the kind of friends you are with and pray against that thing happening. You have that power within you through Christ!"

Here it is...
At times, The Holy Spirit does speak to you with dreams and visions, and yours is to either pray for or against what is in there at His leading. If you remember it, write it down because it may mean nothing to you at the time, but will make sense at a later stage. Always be weary that He can speak in many different ways and dreams are no exception.

On the next post...
Another Way, He Speaks Last Edition For Now
Stay Tuned

TGBTG!
The Messenger

No comments:

Post a Comment

#OnTheTrain - Progressive Analysis - Part 5

Ndi Madekwana! I bless The Lord for you and I am so thankful that you are still here, by His Grace. 😃 Alright, we are busy with sorting...