Friday 19 December 2014

The Pursuit Of Purpose 9

Heitha Heitha! Honorable salutations to you all.

I must say, this festive season is very different from those I have experienced before. I wonder how it's going for you guys... If I tell you all about mine, it will take up this whole post, so let's rather move on to TPOP 9.

Thus far in the series, we have been laying down critical building blocks as we continue our Pursuit of God's Divine Purpose for our lives.

Next in the series is what I call 'The Purpose Formula'

It simply goes like this:

  1. Frustration
  2. Desire
  3. Seeking
  4. Zeal
In this post and others to follow, we will discuss 'Frustration'

A lot of people that I've spoken to, seem to think that finding one's purpose is something we need a PhD for and is actually so difficult that it is avoided. The easier option is just to go with the flow and hope for the best. NO!


One of the best indicators of what our purpose is, comes from a very natural and prevalent feeling - Frustration. We all have it and it is different for all of us.

I grew up in church with a Pastor-turned-Bishop for a father and a Worshiper and Pastor for a mother. I had to learn the keyboard quite early in the years after 2000 in order to be the worship leader at church.

I remember being so frustrated when the worship team was out of tune in the middle of songs and it bothered me so much, I could hardly concentrate on singing Heavenward. Another thing that rubbed me up the wrong way was when I heard men and women of God preaching something that was not Biblical or effective. One of my other frustrations was how prosperity at home was just not coming, yet we serve The Most High God!

My frustrations were many and so were those of other friends that I will discuss in posts to follow. I tried to ignore these things and tried to just let it go and focus on my own business. It Didn't Work! Every single time, I was just really and truly bothered. To this day, those same things continue to give me issues.

What does this mean for me?

[To Be Continued...]

Here it is...
One of the very best indicators of what God called you for is hidden inside one of the most common and strongest feelings - your deepest frustrations.

On the next post...
A Continuation On The Frustration Matter
Stay Tuned...

TGBTG!
The Messenger

No comments:

Post a Comment

#OnTheTrain - Progressive Analysis - Part 5

Ndi Madekwana! I bless The Lord for you and I am so thankful that you are still here, by His Grace. 😃 Alright, we are busy with sorting...