Friday 12 December 2014

The Pursuit Of Purpose 8.5

Blessed children of my Father in Heaven, greetings from the North.

I hope preparations for this blissful season are well underway and fun awaits you as we draw closer to the end of 2014.

Ok, I want to add another way that The Holy Spirit speaks to us and this one is one that is spoken about a lot in both good and bad ways.

On my way to Wonderpark Mall in my car, I see my friend Lehlogonolo walking in the same direction on First Avenue. I stop next to him and ask him to hop on. He tells me he is heading to the mall and so we go.


Lehlogonolo, "How's everything going Bishop (that's what he calls me)
Gabriel, "The Grace continues to hold me up Moruti. How are you doing?"
Lehlogonolo, "Just fine man of God. I was at church yesterday evening and the Prophet spoke a Word of Wisdom to me about my future."
Gabriel, "Oh is it? That's great man..."
Lehlogonolo, "Not really hey. He said that my ministry is in Gweru, Zimbabwe and that is where God wants to take me. I've never heard of the place and I'm thinking about all the preparations that need to go into me moving that side."
Gabriel, "Oh wow.."
Lehlogonolo, "Jah, and he even said that I will find my wife there. So I'm just worried and wondering about all this and why on earth God would take me all the way there..."
Gabriel, "I hear you. Now hold on a second my friend. So what he was talking about was absolutely brand new information to you?"
Lehlogonolo, "Yes, I have never thought of it before and well, whatever He says, I need to do right?"
Gabriel, "Sure my friend. However, a Word of Knowledge normally comes to confirm what is already there or what God has already said. Not only this, but having heard the Word of Knowledge, it's important to then go and check with God if this is surely from Him."
Lehlogonolo, "Whoa wait, what do you mean? I should doubt the word of the Prophet?"
Gabriel, "Oh no no, Hlogi, don't doubt the man of God. What I'm saying is that you still need to check because if the Prophet has missed it, and you follow his word, then God has to rescue you instead of lead you and carry you there."
Lehlogonolo, "Bishop, speak from the Scripture regarding this, I need to understand..."
Gabriel, "Take your Bible out on your Ipad and open John 4.1, 1 Corinthians 14:9 as well as Jeremiah chapter 28..."


[To Be Continued...]

Here it is...
Even today The Holy Spirit DOES speak through Prophets and the Bible tells us to believe His Prophets when they speak. There are terms and conditions though, because we need to check that what the Prophet has said is indeed in line with what God said or something else which He didn't.

On the next post...
A Conclusion On This Matter Of Prophets And Words Of Knowledge
Stay Tuned

TGBTG!
The Messenger

No comments:

Post a Comment

#OnTheTrain - Progressive Analysis - Part 5

Ndi Madekwana! I bless The Lord for you and I am so thankful that you are still here, by His Grace. 😃 Alright, we are busy with sorting...