Monday 30 March 2015

Built To Build 8

Kgotsong! Greetings To You In The Ever Extraordinary Name Of The Master and Lord of all...Jesus Christ!

It's good to be alive and well by His Grace. Is it just me or is this year just moving so quickly?! Yoh! We are already going into April...gosch. It feels like just last week that we were celebrating the end of 2014.


Anyway, I hope you are lovely wherever you are as we continue this blessed series.

Oswald is a very good friend of mine whom I have known all my life really. This guy is chronically a business man and his ambitions are just out there. He loves people and wants so bad to expand his economical territory and footprint so that he can be 'blessed to be a blessing', he always says.

We had this conversation recently...

Oswald, "Gabe, how're doing my brother?"
Gabriel, "I'm rocking ekse my authi, Jehovah is Awesome!"
Oswald, "Yeah I hear you there, but I don't think He likes me all that much anymore."
Gabriel, "What are you on about morena?"
Oswald, "Dude, you remember back in 2006 when I was praying all year about what He called me on earth to do right?"
Gabriel, "Very well mfan'..."
Oswald, "Yeah and He told me about business among other things. I was like, 'cool God, let's do this thing. Where do we start?' you know..."
Gabriel, "I do know. You have been trying to break through a lot of things business wise...I know what you're talking about."
Oswald, "I have been doing exactly that. I mean I see God's Favor as He allows to meet some powerful contacts bra! I mean people who are high up in the presidency and in different departments that are financial institutions that can set me up at a single go. Let's not even talk about the trucking contracts that come my way time and time again."
Gabriel, "Yes indeed...wait what happened to that Kendal Mine Contract that you spoke about late last year?"
Oswald, "Flip! The same thing that happens to every bloody endeavor I get into...things were going well until the day of the signing of the contract with everything in place. He never showed up! Gabe! I get to start things and take them off the ground but towards the end when we just need to put the ink to the paper...something just goes wrong!!! What the hell man?! why would He point me in the direction of business if He won't let me succeed in it so that I can fund The Kingdom of God and be used of Him to bless other people?! It's really starting to drive me up the wall!"
Gabriel, "You sound pretty upset my authi...and I'm sorry about that...let me tell you this..."

To be continued...

Can you relate to what my bro Oswald is going through? What do you do in this kind of situation when you are trying to follow God's Voice and nothing seems to just come together and if they do, they fall apart at the end? Don't miss the next post.

Ready?
Many of us face troubles that cause us to question God's involvement in our matters and in most cases we want to call this 'Trusting God Thing' quits and just do our own thing...right? I feel you and the most important thing is to remember one critical thing...(on the next post)

Coming next...
Gabriel's Advice To Oswald, Continuing In Relentless Decision
Don't Miss It!

TGBTG!
The Messenger
Stay Blessed, Be Multiplied


No comments:

Post a Comment

#OnTheTrain - Progressive Analysis - Part 5

Ndi Madekwana! I bless The Lord for you and I am so thankful that you are still here, by His Grace. 😃 Alright, we are busy with sorting...