Monday 23 October 2017

Built To Build 12

Hello Guys! The way things can change!

I hope you are all doing very well!

Let’s take Rose’s story to its conclusion today and get to know what has been bugging her so much.

Rose, “So I was confident when I came back because I knew so many pastors who were so supportive in me doing my missionary training which I paid for with my package from my last company. I called each of them asking for a meeting which was gladly accepted because they wanted to know how everything went.”

Gabriel, “I see”

Rose, “All you’re seeing is the road right now. I don’t know what you are on about.
Anyway, as I get to the part of needing a sponsor, their facial expressions changed in an incredible way. You could literally feel them pull away from the conversation and tell me that they are very happy for me but in terms of finances, it’s just a struggle all-round. Others said that they couldn’t help me because it was not in the budget of the Church and it’s not possible.”

Gabriel, “Well, aren’t they just like family members and friends who do that? Times are pretty tough for a lot of people akere?”

Rose, “That is not the point you see. What you just said makes sense and it’s exactly what I had been thinking with every meeting. My issue was that they didn’t seem to show me any desire to help me outside of their financial woes. Several the church members in some of the pastors’ congregations are businessmen and businesswomen to whom I would have thought they might speak to on my behalf and stuff like that. I felt that they were just so unwilling Gabriel. Do you understand what I’m on about? It’s not that I am complaining or wining about it. I know that I will have to make a plan. It just baffles me how people will be behind you until it actually costs them something.”

Gabriel, “Hmmm, you make an interesting observation Rose. I guess at the end of the day, there comes a time when you realise that regardless of your support system, it’s going to be just God and you at some point.”

Ready?

All Relationships have a cost to them and the weight of that cost can be a huge determining factor to how worth it, it is. Often a big part of that cost is sacrifice. Jehovah gave His ALL to have a Relationship with you and me. How much value to we give back to Him?

Coming Next…
A New Series AND an Introduction To The Life-Changing Tsoha Campaign!!!
Don’t Miss It!

TGBTG!
The Messenger

No comments:

Post a Comment

#OnTheTrain - Progressive Analysis - Part 5

Ndi Madekwana! I bless The Lord for you and I am so thankful that you are still here, by His Grace. 😃 Alright, we are busy with sorting...