Tuesday 31 October 2017

Start to Finish - Introduction

HOLA HOLA Batho Kaofela!

I hope you are all Ever-Rising and Pushing Higher and Higher!

It's Time For a New Series and this one is called, "Start To Finish"

Oh Yes! You will be amazed at how many people today suffer from 'the in-between'. What am I on about? 
Well, for those who go past the first hurdle of actually starting something (an idea put in practice), it seems to be the hardest thing in the world to bring it to completion!!!

I know this ever so well as I am a culprit as many of you reading this are... right? We have great ideas and things, we get excited, tell someone about it and if the idea is lucky enough, we'll get started with it, but somewhere along the way, we lose momentum and just never finish.

If you will join me on this New Journey from Start to Finish, we will be exploring some of the key stumbling blocks that we encounter when we have something potentially great, suffering from our lack of sustained, VOOM VOOM!

I hope this series will help us change the way we do things and also put us on course to becoming more enterprising with ourselves and each other, particularly when it comes to business and entrepreneurship.

However before we get to all that, we need to start the assessment in front of the mirror!

Please feel free to engage with me here and let's participate together in this discussion in order for us to learn from one another and develop a stronger force of action for the future.

Next Up...
#IdeasStation
Stick Around

Jehovah Rocks!
The Messenger

No comments:

Post a Comment

#OnTheTrain - Progressive Analysis - Part 5

Ndi Madekwana! I bless The Lord for you and I am so thankful that you are still here, by His Grace. 😃 Alright, we are busy with sorting...