Monday 16 October 2017

Built To Build 11

Greetings My Beloved! Wow, it’s been a while.

Tracking my history with my previous blog, it’s clear Jehovah has had to be quite patient with me and I would hope that you have been the same as well.
I won’t make too many promises this time around, I will just prove myself!

As I go back on the Series from just over two years ago, it seems I have left it incomplete. I plan to continue with the series immediately. I’m so sorry for leaving it like that, but I am back now!
Let’s look at my acquaintance-turned-friend Rose again and conclude her story.

Have a look at my post on Tuesday the 5th of May 2015, where we started her story. She had tried to hide behind a smile and a simple description of how things had gone, down South for her Missionary Training.

Gabriel, “What’s up Rose?”

Rose, “You know, a great part of the things that I learnt there was truly frustrating. I grew up from a very strict home with Christian principles embedded in us as far as I can remember. All these years I’ve been trying to work out this whole thing of being called and you know all this prophecies that you hear when you go to conferences and prayer meetings.”

As I kept my eyes on the road, I simply nodded and remarked, “Yeah, I hear you.”

Rose, “Now I get there and the one thing I wanted to know is what I’ve been called to do. Since He sent me all the way to the Eastern Cape to do this training, you would think that being a missionary is what I need to do now right?”

Gabriel, “Right.”

Rose, “In order to succeed in this venture, I would need to get sponsorship because we don’t have salaries there and therefore would have to ask anyone who is willing to support me financially every month to do that so that I can do what I’ve been trained to do.”

Gabriel, “Fair enough.”

Rose, “I prayed and asked The Lord for help with this matter and took the step of faith to make the calls. Gabriel! You won’t believe the things that I heard!”

To Be Continued…

Ready?

The Bible says that my ways are not your ways and my thoughts are not your thoughts. This can either be re-assuring or very frustrating depending on how you see things. So how do we see it in order to let that secure us, rather than irritate us?

Coming Next…
Rose goes deeper with us and explains something that we all experience at some point in our lives.
Don’t Miss It!

TGBTG!
The Messenger

No comments:

Post a Comment

#OnTheTrain - Progressive Analysis - Part 5

Ndi Madekwana! I bless The Lord for you and I am so thankful that you are still here, by His Grace. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Alright, we are busy with sorting...