Monday 23 December 2019

#OnTheTrain - Vision Development Part 8


La Familia! 

I want you to know that you are precious in the Sight Of Jehovah Who created you, fearfully and wonderfully!

Alright, let's get on with it.

If you remember where we started with this part of the journey, in the series "From Start To Finish", we've been talking about where to start in terms of working out your purpose in life, and then living it out! If you want to take a quick peek from where we started, just track back in this series. We are now dealing with developing your vision.

Let's have a look at an example of something I wanted to achieve. I desired to write a book last year, and thought of the theme and the point thereof. I sort of worked out how it would go and what I intended the reader to get out of it.

This is me thinking up an idea, right? Now, the same mind that cooked up this idea, also comes up with other things that I want to do, from having a meal, to something I want to do at work, to finding other ways of making my life better than what it is now, etc. This means, that I am continuously bombarded with thoughts. It is therefore, that easy to forget about writing that book of mine.

(By the way, it can now be found on Amazon [
https://cutt.ly/DistractionBook])

Once I made that decision to write down my idea, and then put a plan in place, I finally began authoring the book. You see, "If a vision is without an executable plan, it is inherently doomed!"

So, I told myself that I would be done with this book in a period of four months. The book is quite small and is part of a series. So I knew that I wouldn't have too many chapters in it.

The next thing was to throw the net of time. This means that in order to reach my goal within the allotted four months, I had to break it down into months. So I aimed to be done with at least 10 to 20 pages of the book every month. To do this, I had to get past about 4 or 5 pages every week. For that to happen, I had to pen down about 1 or 2 pages a day.

So I broke it down to such an extent that I knew that if I didn't complete my first 5 pages within my first week, I was already in trouble in reaching my four month limit. This is the crux of vision development.

That net of time I referred to earlier, should come from good research about the 'do-ability' of your plan. It has to be realistic, but have the element of putting some pressure on you, as well. That balance is VERY IMPORTANT!

Think about the things you wanted to do, but never got to. Are they written down somewhere, where you can see it/them? Have you taken the time to workout what it would take to reach this goal in the time that you've given yourself? Perhaps there's a missing element to all this๐Ÿค”

You might suffering from something I call, 'Kennafela Syndrome', which can cause you many years of delay and a horrible amount of frustration in your endeavors.
Wanna know what this syndrome entails? 


Stick around...


Next Up...
#OnTheTrain - Vision Development Part 9
Don't Miss It!

JEHOVAH ROCKS!
The Messenger

No comments:

Post a Comment

#OnTheTrain - Progressive Analysis - Part 5

Ndi Madekwana! I bless The Lord for you and I am so thankful that you are still here, by His Grace. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Alright, we are busy with sorting...