Wednesday 7 January 2015

The Pursuit Of Purpose 10.1


Good Afternoon Children of The Most High God!

I hope you are all fighting the good fight of Faith and aiming for the mark of the High Calling!

  • In the last post, we were dealing with the second step in The Purpose Formula – Desire. We spoke at length about the importance of writing down the vision, recording it one way or another, meditating on it and keeping it in front of us day and night.

The practical aspect here is that we need to continuously think of ways to get the job done, feeding the Desire to provide a solution to our frustrations. Talking about it to those that can advise, help or support us is also very important and having an attitude that won’t give up.


  • In this post I want to explore the challenges that we face when we want to go forward in this endeavour. We have an enemy that doesn’t want to see us succeed, especially in the Purpose God has set out for us, and thinking that we won’t be pushed to throwing in the towel is being naïve. Sadly, many times, that enemy is in the mirror rather than out there. Oh yes., we are our biggest hindrance, not the devil. 

When we look around in our generation, we see many reason why what we want to achieve just won’t happen. I have come across many, many closed doors, and those that have been shut in my face, while trying to work out my matter. For years, and I mean years, I have been driving myself to get to where I want to go, keeping the Desire alive, yet there were times I just wanted to give up.
Wait, there were countless times that I actually did give up! It’s true, it became too much and I ended up submitting to the standards of the world, joining those who go with the flow and seeing no way out of my situation.

People not believing in my vision, others saying that they will walk with me and then never actually come along, even others starting the work with me but then fall away as time goes on. Have you ever felt like you are just not good enough or worthy to perform the task that is raging inside of you? How does Desire survive this turmoil?

Here is it...
When Frustration has grown into Desire, we will inevitably come across challenges and obstacles that have one mission, and that is to stop us from fulfilling our Desires, particularly when we are walking in the Will of God for our lives. Does this mean we let go and give in? Absolutely NOT!

On the next post…
How Desire Is To Survive It’s Arch Nemesis
Stay Tuned…

TGBTG!
The Messenger

No comments:

Post a Comment

#OnTheTrain - Progressive Analysis - Part 5

Ndi Madekwana! I bless The Lord for you and I am so thankful that you are still here, by His Grace. 😃 Alright, we are busy with sorting...