Tuesday 20 January 2015

The Pursuit Of Purpose 11.4

Goooooooooooood Day! Oh yeah! This is the day that He has made, it’s REJOICE TIME!

I hope you’re good on your side. By the way, I need to seriously apologize to my Tsonga readers. In my lack of wisdom, I didn’t actually check how we spell one of the greetings in this lovely language. I’m told that it’s actually Avuxeni rather than my assumed apsheni. My deepest apologies and I will be a lot more careful in future.

Right, let’s get to the examples as directed in the last post. Remember that we have learnt now that in the Seeking dimension or the Seeking part of the Purpose Formula, we need to place the highest value on the Desires that were birthed from our Frustrations so that we refuse to lose them.

Now, many people simply don’t know where to go to do certain things that they Desire to do. You may have a business idea that isn’t as prevalent in your area as others, or have an idea regarding manufacturing something that you don’t see all that much where you are or where you want to go.
You may even want to start a crèche or build a bottle making factory, or do a new kind of garden service, maybe even be a catalyst in your community for information about development therein. Some of you may want to start a netball, hockey, swimming, athletics, soccer, bowling club etc. Perhaps yours is to write a book, or record a music album or be a video and sound production company. Whatever your idea is, it’s important and deserves to be written down, recorded somewhere or typed up.

Then Seeking a way to manifest this idea is next. Since we now see it with high value, we need to make sure it is brought to life.
The internet is one place to go for information about doing what we want to do, but in my experience it has fallen short on many occasions when it comes to things available to us more locally. That’s just me. So I have resorted to do some running around to the Department of Trade and Industry (DTI), The Companies and Intellectual Property Commission (CIPC), The Industrial Development Corporation (IDC) etc. The aim was to see what is available to us and what steps can be taken to do something.
These organisations above, including The National Youth Development Agency (NYDA) are good places to go for research. There are ofcourse many other ways of getting started, from using the little money you have to sell sweets, vegetables, ice-cream from a bicycle and grow your business from there; or even to find someone who is well off financially and partner with them to get going…it’s all about doing something!

I may not have all the information that everybody needs to get started but I want to help you if you would like me to, in getting you on the move. You can contact me by sending me a facebook message on www.facebook.com/PreestG, www.facebook.com/TheMessenger37, leaving me a comment here on this blog, or by sending me an email mothobi.gabriel@yahoo.com. I’m here to help you fulfil your purpose where I can.

Here it is…
Once you have placed enough value on what is inside of you, no matter how big or small, then put it down somewhere, and do research. Network with me and if I don’t have an answer for you, we will find it together and develop ourselves for the Glory of God Almighty!

On the next post…
We Talk About Zeal-The Last Step In The Purpose Formula
Stay Tuned!
TGBTG!
The Messenger

No comments:

Post a Comment

#OnTheTrain - Progressive Analysis - Part 5

Ndi Madekwana! I bless The Lord for you and I am so thankful that you are still here, by His Grace. 😃 Alright, we are busy with sorting...