Wednesday 7 January 2015

The Pursuit Of Purpose 10.2


Moloweni! Dumelang! Goeie More! Bonjour! Hello to you all!

I’m having a great start to my day here with worship from Ntokozo Mbatha’s album, Filled. That song, ‘Magnify’ is just great. I hope your day is also showing great promise for success.

Alright, let’s keep moving.

On the last post, we talked about a few things that can stand in the way of our Desires being fulfilled to remedy our Frustrations.

When you have a vision, a Revelation about dealing with something, and nobody seems to get you, understand it, or even want to, you tend to choose the easier route of ‘Giving Up’. We all do! I remember the first time I tried to go into business, some 7 or 8 years ago, and the innumerable obstacles that simply hindered me.

I had started my logistics business and looked to grow it into an unemployment destroyer in our country, but I came across people who seemed great to help me out at first. I ended paying for contracts that I thought were direct contracts with mines and other logistical clients, yet turned out to be bogus. I lost a lot of money in those days and literally just threw in the towel.

In ministry as well, I ministered with all my heart to those that got into my cab as I drove them from Wonderpark Mall to the residences within Akasia in the North of Pretoria, and I looked to spread The Message wider and wider. Again, I had serious financial constraints and people standing in my way. One would say, I love your music or your ministry and I will invite you to my church, and then it doesn’t happen. Again, I just wanted to stop all this and lose hope. I’m sure many of you have experienced something like this and I want to encourage you with this Scripture that The Holy Ghost always reminds me of…

Jeremiah 20:9, it say, “Then I said, I will not make mention of him, nor speak any more in his name. But his word was in mine heart as a burning fire shut up in my bones, and I was weary with forbearing, and I could not stay."

I keep meeting people who speak of the business and contracts that I could work on, I keep meeting people who still want to hear what Jehovah has placed in me and I have found that I just can’t dodge these and others within me, so they are clearly not going anywhere.

Here it is…
What is in us cannot be brought to nought for as long as God placed it there. He knitted it into our being and no matter how much we want to give up and lay it down in the grave, it always comes back and pushes us to try again. It is like fire SHUT UP in our bones. So we best change the giving up mentality and walk in Victory!

On the next post…
Defeating The Enemies Of The Desire Step
Stay Tuned

TGBTG!
The Messenger
Stay Blessed, Be Multiplied

No comments:

Post a Comment

#OnTheTrain - Progressive Analysis - Part 5

Ndi Madekwana! I bless The Lord for you and I am so thankful that you are still here, by His Grace. 😃 Alright, we are busy with sorting...