Thursday 1 March 2018

#CatchingTheTrain – Say With Me...


Glorious Salutations to you my dear reader! 


I hope you are doing very well.

Let’s get moving. We are at the stage where we are trying to catch the train and dealing with things that may be holding us back from achieving this in our lives. Remember that #CatchingTheTrain is synonymous with taking a positive step forward in bringing a dream to life.

In the previous post we were busy in the boxing ring, taking it to doubt, by choosing to entertain positive thoughts about our ability to do what we envision. One critical key that we picked up was not allowing ourselves to be immersed in a negative atmosphere, friends and media influences.

We were also advised to right down some faith declarations and speak them out until they build the kind of belief in us, that we can do nothing else but CATCH THAT TRAIN!

So how do we do this? Here are a few examples: Say With Me…

“I am well able to achieve my dreams!”
“I can overcome every single obstacle that comes my way!”
“I contribute positively to the success of my relationship!”
“I choose to stand fast to my goals in times of adversity!”
“I commit to the progressive development of my skills and through hard work, I will never give up!” “As I wake up every morning, I declare fresh new ideas for my current projects and I will make it happen!”
“I will add value to someone’s life everyday!”
“I am healed of this sickness and I will live and declare the Works of The Lord!”
“I am loved by God and I have love in my heart for Him and others!”

Whatever your conviction, whatever you want to achieve that will be constructive and developmental to those around you and your community, right it down! Personalize the confessions and contextualize them to your desires and ambitions. Even if it seems daunting and too high to reach for you, right the vision down, believe yourself out of doubt through faith talk!

YES YOU CAN!!! Once you do this as much as possible in a day, every day, then you will start to meditate more and more on it. The result is growing belief in the gift/s that God has given you and bringing it out for us to experience.

That change in your mindset and outlook will play an enormous role in helping you to Catch The Train!

Next Up…

#CatchingTheTrain – Which One?

Don’t Miss It!


Jehovah Rocks!
The Messenger

No comments:

Post a Comment

#OnTheTrain - Progressive Analysis - Part 5

Ndi Madekwana! I bless The Lord for you and I am so thankful that you are still here, by His Grace. πŸ˜ƒ Alright, we are busy with sorting...