Wednesday 14 March 2018

#CatchingTheTrain – SOTT – Dealing With Mr What Part 5


The sun has risen again and what a wonderful day it is! 

Thank God I’m still alive and so are you!


I hope you’ve been following this awesome story that is, to a large degree, eye opening. This is according to some of the wonderful readers of this blog. Please don’t forget that there are people around you who may benefit from this teaching. So go ahead and share it with a friend and let’s all make a difference. Ok, let’s get right to it.

Leroy, “So I get to the table and greet that customer again. I gather that his name is Philani as Choki introduces me. I noticed that she was a little downcast and she looked despondent as she sat down. I thought it was because she was not well as she said, but soon I realized that it was about this meeting.  It looked like Philani had just walked in and she wasn’t expecting him at all that day. She clearly had other plans for me.”
Shanelle now has a smile on her face and interrupts Leroy, “Honey, let me take it from there please.” Leroy nods his head and she does just that, with a bit more enthusiasm now.
Shanelle, “So Philani basically explains to the love of my heart here that his advice on the wedding itself was innovative and saved them a lot of money. The arrangements are coming along much better and he was thankful for his help. He said he remembered that my baby told him that he is one of Choki’s designers and would need her permission for any work he is to do for or with him. So he had come to ask for her permission to make him the project manager of the entire wedding day! Not only would he be in charge of the designs of the dresses and stuff, but organize the whole thing! With only 3 months to do it all, they needed someone of his talent to head it up.”
Leroy, “The look on her face Gabe!!! You could almost hear her cursing me from head to toe in her silence. I was shocked and just looked at her. So Philani asks me, ‘Would that be something that would interest you?’ I tell him that it would be awesome but only if Choki agreed. The problem with Philani is that he was one of Choki’s biggest clients and had given her a lot of work of the years.”
Shanelle, “She calmly asks him, ‘Will you be able to do that and your responsibilities here Leroy?’”
Leroy, “The funny thing is that the responsibilities that she was referring to are adhoc and are completely controlled by her. So I didn’t even know what to say to her. As I was thinking of an answer that would not be disrespectful to her, Philani says, ‘Have you given him a job here?’ I tell him that I am volunteering to gain more experience to be a fashion designer, particularly in-house furniture.”
Shanelle, “Philani looks at Leroy in amazement and says, ‘Well Choki, let me take him off your hands for the next three months and I will pay him and you for it. I am willing to pay for his time away. What will it cost me for your volunteer to work for me?’ Haha! How do you even answer that?! The long story short, that was the last time my Leroy was in that store. He did such an amazing job Gabe that the people there wanted to know who the organizer was.”
Leroy, “God has been faithful man and it’s just been a journey to remember.”

Well, the case of Leroy in dealing with his Ms What can be summed up in two words, ‘Humility’ and ‘Patience’. 

Both these qualities are very hard to cultivate for many people, me included at one time. 

However, even more important is commitment to your dream. When (not if) you get knocked down in the ring, it takes true commitment to get back in again and grow stronger until you win.
More on this when we meet again, right here on The Writings of Gabriel!

Next Up…
#CatchingTheTrain – SOTT – Dealing With Mr What Conclusion
Don’t Miss It!


Jehovah Rocks!
The Messenger

1 comment:

  1. Harrah's Resort Atlantic City - Mapyro
    Get directions, reviews and information for Harrah's Resort 인천광역 출장마사지 Atlantic City in Atlantic City, 평택 출장마사지 NJ. 충주 출장안마 The property, 안양 출장안마 which features 1,590 hotel rooms, 정읍 출장샵 has 1,108 guest rooms

    ReplyDelete

#OnTheTrain - Progressive Analysis - Part 5

Ndi Madekwana! I bless The Lord for you and I am so thankful that you are still here, by His Grace. 😃 Alright, we are busy with sorting...