Tuesday 6 March 2018

#CatchingTheTrain – Which One – Research Part 2


Hello there Fam! How are ya’ll doin’?

I hope you are doing fantastically!
The series continues.

Leroy has been giving us his account of getting to the point of being an entrepreneur. He continues below.

Leroy, “Greeting her was difficult that day and I could hardly put one foot in front of the other. Luister Gabriel, she is HOT! And that day, she was on another level! She noticed this and I think she liked it. Anyway, I eventually greeted and struck up a convo with her.”
Me, “Ok, well done. Did you even work that day?”
Leroy, “Jah meneer. Thankfully my office was far from where I could see her.”
Me, “I see.”
Leroy, “Nah bro, you ain’t seen nothing yet. She shocks me on the following Monday and brings me lunch. 
Oh, the look on your face. Ha ha! Mine was worse. She was on her lunch break and brought the warmed up food to my office, sat down, told me she cooked for me, and then asks me what my plans for my life are.”
Me, “Reminds me of Steve Harvey’s Think Like A Man, Act Like A Lady.”
Leroy, “You know?! So I told her about my plans in logistics and how I want to grow in it. Gabe, after all my talking, she says to me, ‘Leroy, I’m missing something in your eyes’. Then she asks, ‘What frustrates you the most about this place where you want to work?’"
Me, “You had known her for like a weekend and she was asking you this?!”
Leroy, “Gabe, I thought she was joking. You could see she was listening to every word I was saying and when she gave me those questions, I sort of froze for a second, even though I already had the answer for her. As I’m busy going through my mental roller coaster, she says to me, ‘Time is a very essential commodity sir, please answer me’"
Me, “Yoh! She is bold”
Leroy, “That statement snapped me out of it and I felt this sense of energy building up as I finally replied.”

My friend found himself face to face with a question that made him think carefully about what he wants to do with his life. His story concludes on the next post.

Next Up…
#CatchingTheTrain – Which One – Research Part 3
Don’t Miss It!


Jehovah Rocks!
The Messenger

No comments:

Post a Comment

#OnTheTrain - Progressive Analysis - Part 5

Ndi Madekwana! I bless The Lord for you and I am so thankful that you are still here, by His Grace. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Alright, we are busy with sorting...