Monday 12 March 2018

#CatchingTheTrain – SOTT – Dealing With Mr What Part 3


Lumelang Lelapa la heso Moreneng! Le kae hle?! 

I hope joy everlasting is in your heart this day in Jesus’ Name!
This day I declare, ‘The sun shall not smite thee by day nor the moon by night’ (Psalm 121:6)

Now, we have been exploring a situation here with my friends, Leroy and Shanelle dealing with Mr What. In this case it is Ms What that is taking centre stage. In their case, we will continue with her.
I have indeed come across such an entity, one who feels that what you are trying to achieve, you are not cut out for.

They show an incredible amount of pride as they have realised, at least part of, their dream. They don’t believe that you should even pursue this path that you are on. There are obviously many reasons why they would do this and at some point we will check out what is going on with Choki.

Ms What decided to make life quite difficult for young Leroy, embarrassing him pretty badly in front of her fashion designer friends. Have you experienced embarrassment in trying to reach a goal? Have you ever asked someone who you look up to for help and they looked at you like you are such a disturbance to them? Have you ever thought of giving up because those who are around you just don’t see any potential in what you want to do?

I have experienced this a lot in my life and I actually did give up, many times. I stalled my own progress due to this pain and subjected myself to jobs that made sense to my family and even friends. 

This is especially the case when you are trying to break into something no one in your family has done.

Sometimes, your Mr or Ms What is not even the person who is living your dream, they could be the very people you love the most, the people at the bank where you are trying to apply for a loan, and even your best friends. You can feel so alone while you are among people.

May I humbly suggest that trying to fit in and settling for what would be comfortable for them, will leave you frustrated most of, if not all, the time. So please don’t think you are going to be ok. YOU ARE NOT! 

You are not them, you are an individual that God placed a pioneering spirit in, gift and talents in tow, and you need to find a way to bring this out. If you can’t find a way out, create one! 
It’s in you and you are not alone. God is with you! Wherever you find your strength to get up when Mr and Ms What is pushing or pulling you down, dig deep!

If no one does, then know that I believe in you! Yes I believe in YOU and I know that The One Who took me from failure into daily joy that I find in Him, will also pick you up from internal despair into unstoppable strength.

Leroy left the matter to God as he articulated in the last post. Let’s see what happened to him on that Tuesday when his Ms What called again.

Next Up…
#CatchingTheTrain – SOTT – Dealing With Mr What Part 4
Don’t Miss It!


Jehovah Rocks!
The Messenger

No comments:

Post a Comment

#OnTheTrain - Progressive Analysis - Part 5

Ndi Madekwana! I bless The Lord for you and I am so thankful that you are still here, by His Grace. πŸ˜ƒ Alright, we are busy with sorting...