Wednesday 14 March 2018

#CatchingTheTrain – SOTT – Dealing With Mr What Part 4


Zdravo! 

Let me greet you today with overflowing love in my heart! 

This is yet another day I have been allowed by The Master to awaken. I’m ever thankful.

Let me quote the great Franklin D. Roosevelt. He said, ‘Happiness lies in the joy of achievement and the thrill of creative effort.’ Let me be very clear to you as I alluded to this in our last post, ‘If you can’t find a way, CREATE ONE!’

Let’s get back to Leroy and his wife-to-be, Shanelle as they continue their story of dealing with Ms What.

Leroy, “So she calls me on Tuesday morning to come in that afternoon after work because she wasn’t feeling well and wanted me to help her finish a project that she was working on. I agreed, even when my beautiful wifey here said I shouldn’t. You could see she was still very angry with Choki. I was at peace though and I just don’t understand it. I actually felt more pity for her than anger. On my way there, I was on the taxi and behind me I could overhear two ladies talking about a design. I understood from their conversation that they were preparing for a wedding, and one of them was the bride. She just couldn’t make up her mind about what she wanted because every design she saw was always missing something.”
Me, “Interesting.”
Shanelle, “If there is one thing about my hubby you should note, is that he is very observant and my goodness, is her a good listener.”
Me, “I see.”
Leroy, “Thanks my diamond. So I turn around for a second and tell them that I would like to help. They look at me funny like, ‘Who the heck am I and why am I listening to them in the first place.’ I ask to look at the designs she was trying to choose from and after glancing at them on her tablet, I ask her a few questions to try get to know real quick. Still amazed, she answers them and I pick out one of the designs and tell her that her designer should make specific amendments them.”
Me, “Are you for real right now?! Eh, just like that?!”
Leroy, “Yeah, I mean I realised that what she was looking for was something that would bring out her personality out of the dress as well. She asked me to message her these amendments that I was suggesting and gave me her number.”
Shanelle, “U huh…”
Leroy, “You know I only got eyes for you my diamond of elegance. I did that and that was it. Then after doing that, next to me was an old lady who asked me to help her as well. There was something powerful about her though. Like there was a lot of authority in her voice you know. She tells me that her daughter wants a design for her matric farewell dress. She shows me a number of different dresses that her daughter saw on the internet and send her as examples of what she would like. They were like 10 different dresses and the daughter wasn’t sure what she wanted as well. I asked her to show me a full body image of her daughter and to tell me a little about her. I asked if she would give me her number as well so that I can send her what I think might work.”
Shanelle, “Yeah, then he got off the taxi and went to see Choki. She gets there and that customer that he gave advice to who Choki was pissed off about was there. He greets them both and goes to the back to wait for Choki to come and tell him what to do. Then next thing she comes to the back and calls her out to the table where they are sitting and that customer wants to talk to him.”
Me, “Oh boy. So she wanted to embarrass you again…”

Leroy’s story continues on the next post as he somehow finds the strength to face his Ms What who seems hell bent on destroying his dreams.

Next Up…
#CatchingTheTrain – SOTT – Dealing With Mr What Part 5
Don’t Miss It!


Jehovah Rocks!
The Messenger

No comments:

Post a Comment

#OnTheTrain - Progressive Analysis - Part 5

Ndi Madekwana! I bless The Lord for you and I am so thankful that you are still here, by His Grace. 😃 Alright, we are busy with sorting...