Monday 12 March 2018

#CatchingTheTrain – SOTT – Dealing With Mr What Part 2


Glory be to God for you! Hello there!
I hope you are awesome today my dear family member.

I bless The Lord for you as you read these blog posts. I am so humbled as I continue to meet wonderful people who tell me that these posts are helping them with their lives. It’s incredible to see what Jehovah is doing with these messages.

I will be mentioning some of these incredible people very soon. Let me talk to them first… Lol.

Alright, Leroy and Shanelle have more to tell us. Let’s do this.

Shanelle, “So on Friday night, at like 22:30, she calls my hubby and tells him to come through to help her out that Saturday because she would have a lot of work, all of a sudden. It was raining and I was quite upset because he had already worked his two weekends as per agreement with her, and we had planned a date for the day.”
Me, “Eish, she could call you that late?!”
Leroy, “She had never done that before, and that was after we spoke just two hours before, confirming that I would not be coming in. I was so pissed off, you don’t understand. I was tired because of work as well.”
Shanelle, “I was starting to learn more about my levels of anger that I never knew I had. Not to mention the incredible restraint I had to grow within me. Hai maan, she was rude and far too unreasonable. The rain pours down that morning as well, and he gets there at 08:30 as always. I know because I called him A LOT that day!”

Leroy nods his head in humble agreement.

Me, “Jah neh.”
Shanelle, “That woman rocks up there at 10:15 while we were busy whatsapping and greets him like nothing happened. Then she orders him to create a design with a few unbelievably vague instructions from a customer of hers. She doesn’t answer his questions about the specifics and she sommer invites her four designer friends to chill with her!!! She didn’t have a single client that day! She made him do this design in an hour on paper. She told her friends that she had given him a whole week to come up with that design!”
Me, “Ekse! Serious?! What did you do bro?!”
Leroy, “Nothing.”
Shanelle, “I mean I’m glad hubby only told me like a whole day afterwards because nje…”
Leroy, “I know her. She embarrassed me so much that day. She told them that I had a dream to become a designer and I can’t even survive simple tasks under her tutelage. They laughed at me and then she says to me, ‘Dude, you can’t make it in this kind of industry. It’s cut throat and tough and you don’t have the balls for it. I will give you just one more chance next week, and maybe I may keep you under my wing. Mara hai, a ke bone. Shame, you can go home now.”

I could see Shanelle was heaving with fury so I asked her this, “Tell me Shanelle, what do you think of the way he handled the situation?”
Shanelle, “This woman showed so much pride, as if she hadn’t started from the ground up and my baby just calmly walked out and kept mum about it. He went home and prayed about it, asking God to hold him tight because he believes in his dream and knows what He has planned for him. He is a wise man Gabriel and I truly respect him for that.” Me, “Nice one Leroy. I hear you Shanelle and I fully agree with you. Did you ever see her again though?”
Leroy, “Oh yes I did sir! She called on the Tuesday following that weekend.”
Me, “Really?!”

Let’s take a quick pause here and talk a little bit about Leroy’s Mr (Ms) What on the next post. 

Stick around…

Next Up…
#CatchingTheTrain – SOTT – Dealing With Mr What Part 3
Don’t Miss It!


Jehovah Rocks!
The Messenger

No comments:

Post a Comment

#OnTheTrain - Progressive Analysis - Part 5

Ndi Madekwana! I bless The Lord for you and I am so thankful that you are still here, by His Grace. 😃 Alright, we are busy with sorting...