Saturday 10 March 2018

#CatchingTheTrain – SOTT – Dealing With Mr What Part 1


Blessed Family! Heita Daarso! Howzit ekse?! 

I hope you guys are fantastic! Please feel free to connect with me, leave a comment below and subscribe so that you don’t miss a single post!

Let’s get on with it.

In our last post, we got onto the train of our choice and came across Mr What. We had hardly warmed up the seat upon our arrival and he was already asking us deep questions. Read them again to refresh your memory.

As this is experienced by all of us when we try to bring dreams and purpose to reality, I decided to ask Leroy if he remembers dealing with Mr What.

On this follow up interview, he decided to bring along his woman, and man oh man, was he right! The girl is HOT!

Me, “Hey guys, how are you doing today?”
Leroy just burst out laughing when he saw what was happening to me when I saw her.
Leroy, “Sup Gabe, I’m glad I can once again prove my point to her. She is freak’n hot neh?! Her name is Shanelle. Shanelle, this is my friend, mentor and coach, Gabriel. He is also a motivational speaker and writer and a lot of other things.”
Shanelle from behind her blushes says, “Hello Mr Gabriel, we finally meet. Hubby here has told me a lot about you.”
Me, “The honor is all mine Ms Shanelle. So much that he has told me about you is spot on. Thank you for taking the time to talk to me.”
Leroy, “You got it bro! Anytime. What’s on the agenda today?”
Me, “Well, I want to take you back to when you decided to start with the curtain designing business when you had registered your company and all that stuff. I would like to know what kind of obstacles you came across those days and maybe what you are still dealing with today.”
Leroy takes a deep breath as he looks at Shanelle and as he is about to start speaking, she stops him by engaging.
Shanelle, “When my baby started out, he told me about what happened at that local designer that he volunteered his time at. He told me about how Choki was excited to have him there in the first week, helping her out with the business. I mean he was free labour right?” she continues with a giggle.
Me, “Oh yes of course. Why not huh?”
Shanelle, “He told me how one day as he was about to get into the shop, that a customers of Choki’s asked him for some advice on a wedding that was coming up. I mean, it took my love like 5 minutes to give an idea to this person that got them so excited that they insisted on him giving them his number. By the way, none of the stuff he said was advised by Choki who saw the number giving exchange happening. That customer had come to see Choki three days prior to this. So you can imagine how that looked to her.”
Leroy, “Yoh! She was livid bru! She was like, ‘Who do you think you are talking to my customers and giving them your numbers?! I worked hard to build my customer base and you are NOT going to mess with that!!! Do you hear me?!!! I told her that I advised the people that I was one of your designers and that you would have to give permission for me to work with them; precisely because they are your customers. The look on her face was priceless, but she was still adamant I shouldn’t speak to them.”
Shanelle, “The very following Saturday, Choki shocked us both with what she did and said when her friends came to visit her shop, while my baby was there, listening to them.”

To be continued…
Stick Around…

Next Up…
#CatchingTheTrain – SOTT – Dealing With Mr What Part 2
Don’t Miss It!


Jehovah Rocks!
The Messenger

No comments:

Post a Comment

#OnTheTrain - Progressive Analysis - Part 5

Ndi Madekwana! I bless The Lord for you and I am so thankful that you are still here, by His Grace. 😃 Alright, we are busy with sorting...