Tuesday 27 March 2018

#OnTheTrain – Vision Development


Bless The Lord, Oh my soul, and all that is within me, bless His Holy Name! (Psalm 103:1)

It is Glorious to know that He still loves us and has a plan for our lives!

Ok, here we go!

We are on the train now, having shut the mouth of Mr (Ms) What, we need to get going with our vision.

Remember by now we already have a vision written down and know where we are headed. We therefore need to bring the dimension of development into the mix.

Ketlametswe is a beautiful lady who will help us understand this part of the journey quite well. We met at a business convention back in 2016 and we have since become good friends. She wasn’t quite sure of what she wanted to do at the time and by the end of the 3 day gathering, something hit home.
I called her a few weeks ago to find out how she was doing;

Ketlametswe, “Hey Mr Mothobi, it’s lovely to hear from you.”
Me, “Yes Ausi, I’m happy to hear your voice. How is it going that side?”
Ketlametswe, “It’s been a roller coaster ride that I have enjoyed being on sir. Wow, I tell you Ntate Mothobi, the resilience that I’ve had to cultivate and implement, has been extraordinary.”
Me, “Awesome news! Do tell, my sister.”
Ketlametswe, “The key for me was penning down my idea. Do you remember when we were listening to, uhm, that lady who sells things via dropshipping…uhm…”
Me, “Alicia?”
Ketlametswe, “Yes, thank you, Alicia Lyttle. Something about when she spoke made me think of Habakkuk chapter 2:2.”
Me, “Hm, I hear you. Write the vision down…”
Ketlametswe, “Yes Moruti, absolutely. Writing down the vision when I finally decided to go into marketing, locally made ornaments and clothing, was incredibly important. Something happened as I did it because the original thought was to market big name brands as an affiliate.”
Me, “Oh really? There is quite a difference between the two, although there are some similarities.”
Ketlametswe, “For that very reason sir, writing the vision and developing it, are different though similar.”
Me, “This is true. Please tell me more about these experiences.”

There it is. Having a vision is a pivotal step in reaching your goals in life, but we need to remember that developing it does something even more.

Ketlametswe continues on the next installment.

Next Up…
#OnTheTrain – Vision Development Part 2
Don’t Miss It!


Jehovah Rocks!
The Messenger

No comments:

Post a Comment

#OnTheTrain - Progressive Analysis - Part 5

Ndi Madekwana! I bless The Lord for you and I am so thankful that you are still here, by His Grace. 😃 Alright, we are busy with sorting...