Wednesday 7 March 2018

#CatchingTheTrain – Which One – Research Part 3


All over the world, wassup! 

Yep, I’m feeling dandy today. How are you doing? 
Leave a comment below and let me hear what you have to say. 

It would be awesome to hear from you.

Alright, let’s see where Leroy ends up.

Me, “Well, what did you tell the woman?”
Leroy, “I told her that the interior elements of this office bother me because they just don’t go together for me. I told her that the lighting wasn’t working as it should for the different offices as opposed to the reception area. I explained to her that everything from the sofas to the curtains were out of place in my view.
Me, “Wow, it bothered you that much?”
Leroy, “That’s the thing Gabe. It didn’t bother me so much that I wanted to deal with it before I spoke to her. However, as I was talking to her, she kept asking me which sofas would work, which coffee table would be better for the different rooms, and so forth. We googled together and I kept getting even more ideas as we spoke. Gabriel, she was taking notes as I talked and literally continued to push me.”
Me, “My goodness, I can see what she was looking for. Look at you! You are so upbeat even as you speak right now.”
Leroy, “Yeah bro. She stopped me about 5 minutes before her break ended and said, 'You told me what you were planning to do earlier on with logistics and although you are good at it brother man, your true passion lies right here. You’ve got interior designing talent in you and it seems that you want to create some of these elements, particularly curtains, because you aren’t fully satisfied with anything you find.'
Me, “You probably didn’t even notice the time when you went on and on, neh?”
Leroy, “Exactly! After thinking all day and night about what she said, I decided to do some courses of designing on the side and went to a local designer to ask for some advice on designing curtains. So on weekends I went to volunteer there as well. When I did, I found that I wasn’t just good at it, I became more and more creative there. I mean, I truly came alive and to make the long story short, that’s when I came to you to ask about how to register my own company and all that stuff to get moving.”
Me, “I get you Leroy.”
Leroy, “Yeah, and it changed my life. She changed my life. I went back to tell her about it and she looked me in the eye and said, ‘Now, I want to be your girlfriend and hopefully one day you will want to marry me because there is nothing more secure than a God-fearing man who knows what his purpose is, and does it every day.’
Me, “Goodness me, this woman dude!”
Leroy, “I proposed to her and we are getting married in September. You better honor my invitation Gabe and you better say good stuff about me.”

I can relate quite a bit with Leroy in the time that he was busy with logistics and sometimes we can be trapped in it just because we are good at it. He chose the Curtain designing Train after getting on the logistics train.

Which one should you be on? Are you on the wrong one now? Are you on the right one but struggling to succeed? Stick Around…

Next Up…

#CatchingTheTrain – Which One – Research Part 4
Don't Miss It!


Jehovah Rocks!
The Messenger

No comments:

Post a Comment

#OnTheTrain - Progressive Analysis - Part 5

Ndi Madekwana! I bless The Lord for you and I am so thankful that you are still here, by His Grace. 😃 Alright, we are busy with sorting...